Contra Vision® Privacy Window Films™
- Attractive and innovative solutions to hide the view through windows, at home and work.
- The view from inside the building is excellent and natural light is allowed into the room (see case study below).
- Additional benefit of reducing solar heat gain, glare and UV radiation inside buildings.
- A range of options to suit every need, which are developed for their ease of installation and durability.
- From the inventors of one-way vision graphics, with 35 years’ experience in the business and recognised with a Queen's award for innovation in 2015.
Perforated films for one-way vision privacy
Contra Vision perforated window films appear white when viewed from outside and have a black tint (see-through) appearance when viewed from inside. Our standard "black on white" window film, for application to the inside of the window, provides excellent daytime privacy. Blinds or curtains are still needed to maintain privacy at night.
Unlike conventional window tinting, reflective or mirrored window films, Contra Vision® Privacy Window Films™ do not block the view outside at night (these other films become mirrors at night when looking from the inside). Contra Vision® Privacy Window Films™ also avoid the dazzle and uncomfortable glare from reflective/mirror films when viewed from the outside and help to minimise bird collisions